Moving to Canada
Canada Immigration is a dream come true…Canada is a North American country having 10 provinces and 3 territories. Canada is the world’s second-largest country by total area, and its common border with the United States is the world’s longest land border shared by the same two countries.It ranks among the highest in international measurements of education, government transparency, civil liberties, quality of life, and economic freedom.
Study in Canada is more affordable as compared to UK, USA or Australia. Canada education system is rated as best in the world.
Canada welcomes thousands of individuals each year to immigrate to Canada and fill up the vacant positions in the skilled employment category in order to contribute to the economy of the Country.
Why study in Canada?
Canada has been consistently rated as one of the best countries to live in by the United Nations. Canada also boasts of being the worlds second largest country in terms of natural and oil resources. It is particularly known for its education system, high life expectancy and low crime and violence rates. All these factors combined make it a desirable relocation country for prospective students. Its close proximity to the US also increases its attractiveness to pursue job opportunities.
Many of Canadas universities and other education institutes are spread out and located in both rural and urban areas of the country. Additionally, Canadian universities are primarily funded by the public and monitored by the federal or provincial governments. As a result, the education in the country is considered to be of the highest quality despite the location of the institutes.
Canadian education plethora of qualifications ranging from certificates to diplomas/degrees are highly regarded worldwide making Canada a top destination for students globally. Canada is a country that encourages immigration in general, diversity in culture and people. A wide variety of the world's ethnic groups are based in Canada. The student visa to Canada allows overseas students to study at many of its ever growing world-class Universities and Colleges. The Canadian Student visa allows students to study in Canada either at a primary, secondary, post-secondary level, or in vocational or professional level courses.
- 1. Federal Skilled Worker Program(FSWP)
- 2. Federal Skills Trade Program(FSTP)
- 3. Canada Experience Class(CEC)
- Algonquin College
- Cambrian College of Applied Arts & Technology
- Centennial College of Applied Arts & Technology
- Columbia College
- Fanshawe College of Applied Arts & Technology
- Fleming College
- Georgian College of Arts & Technology
- Humber College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning
- Lambton College of Applied Arts & Technology
- Langara College
- Mohawk College of Applied Arts & Technology
- Niagra College
- Northern Alberta Institute of Technology
- Red River College of Applied Arts, Science & Technology
- Saskatchewan Institute of Applied Arts, Science & Technology
- Seneca College of Applied Arts & Technology (SIAST)
- Sheridan College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning
- Winnipeg technical College